Pixel Health is the number one consultancy globally performing HIMSS’ INFRAM assessments. Our proprietary INFRAM+™ methodology synthesizes infrastructure improvements with digital end-user strategies to improve outcomes for patients, families, and staff. In addition to empowering IT professionals to be a part of the care team, INFRAM+™ brings clinicians and executive leadership into the IT decision making process, providing them with critical understanding of the technology that supports care delivery and business workflows.
The INFRAM+™ process provides a comprehensive assessment of your organization’s current state
Data Center Operations
Our health care and IT experts provide a report detailing recommended technology changes to directly influence patient care. The report is then transformed into a systematized roadmap for purchasing and implementing solutions to support desired outcomes.
INFRAM+ is a streamlined, cost-effective approach to getting the most out of your IT. Healthcare delivery organizations benefit from:
- ~2 months of data collection by Pixel Health
- Minimal impact to your technical team
- Assessments tailored to your unique environment and organization’s strategic plan
- A clear, comprehensive plan for future technology investments
- Clinical outcomes directly linked to IT initiatives, enabling consensus across multiple functional disciplines
- A roadmap that drives ongoing people, process, and technology management to achieve shared goals